As a membership Association, the NCA offers the following support services to the charcoal industry in Namibia:
- Identification of new markets.
- Introduction of new technology.
- Managing relationships with Government and playing
- Advising on recommended sales prices.
- Putting in place an effective structure.
- Setting up a sustainable financial model.
- Setting up a labour database.
- Providing labour advice.
- Collecting and disseminating industry information.
- Marketing and promotion of the industry.