The Namibia Charcoal Association (NCA) in collaboration with CYMOT is presenting a 2-day training course for STIHL Chainsaw operators for the members of the NCA.
The training comprises the following:
- The use of the industry-related Personal Safety Equipment and Gear
- The use of general basis Chainsaw Accessories & Equipment
- Chainsaw safety training
- Hands-on Maintenance training on the Chainsaw and Guide bar
- Most importantly – chain sharpening procedure and maintenance
- Introduction into basic Chainsaw techniques.
NOTE: This introduction course will serve as a building block for future training, this is not an “operator’s training”.
An Evaluation report which will be competed for each participant and participants will obtain a certificate.